- Legal advice for various business segments; assistance in the preparation and amendment of bylaws, shareholders’ agreements, minutes of general meetings and minutes of meetings of the board of directors.
- Representation of clients in general and member meetings, and in negotiation of shareholders’ agreements;
- Design and structuring of corporate restructuring: merger, acquisition, spin-off and transformation operations; joint ventures, consortia and SPEs;
- Advise companies in structuring for sale, audits (due diligence) and in the elaboration and negotiation of purchase and sale contracts;
- Advise on bankruptcy and judicial and extrajudicial reorganization proceedings in the planning of acquisition and sale of companies in financial difficulties and in the purchase of assets of insolvent companies.
- Legal audit; recovery of claims in companies under court or out-of-court recovery process or bankruptcy process; enforcement against debtors and other judicial measures aimed at the preservation of credit.
“We understand the business and objectives of our clients, enabling us to present effective legal mechanisms.”