Business legal advisor with 20 years experience in business development and legal strategy and Mediator. Extensive expertise in corporate law, negotiation, contracts, conflict prevention and resolution. Studied law and worked in France. Particular experience in oil & gas industry; mergers and acquisition process; joint ventures; cross-border transactions, conflict management, litigation, mediation and arbitration.
- International Law by the University of Aix-Marseille III – France (1994)
- Postgraduate degree in Aeronautical Law from the Air Transport Institute of the University of Aix-Marseille III – France (1995)
- Postgraduate degree in Economics and Management of Air Transport by the Aix-Marseille University Air Transport Institute III – France (1995)
- Business Mediation by the Brazilian Mediation and Arbitration Center -CBMA (2016)
Native Portuguese, fluent in English and French
AREA OF EXPERTISE
- Corporate law and Contracts
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Oil, Gas and Biofuels
- International Commerce
- Bankruptcy and Judicial and Extrajudicial Recovery Processes
- Mediator in Find Resolution;
- Speaker at the invitation of DTI, UK Consulate in Rio de Janeiro, UBIFRANCE (current Business France), Government of the Province of Newfoundland and Labrador (Canada), Consulate General of Canada in Rio de Janeiro and EIC (Energy Industries Council).
Tel.: +55 21 3455-5564